Our team is here for you
[information updated: 12 August 2020]
We are doing our best to support you during this challenging time.
Visit this page to stay up-to-date with the services we can provide. This information will change as we progress through the different Alert Levels.
We’ve also included important guidelines that we ask you to follow if we’re visiting your home or business.
All services delivered, safely
At our current alert level, East Coast Plumbing and Gas is able to provide the full range of gas, plumbing, drainage and central heating services to your home or business.
We will be following strict government health and safety and hygiene guidelines to ensure that our team and our community stay safe.
Preparing your property for our arrival
We’ve outlined these steps to protect you and our team.
Please follow the instructions below so we can keep everyone safe.
Before we arrive:
- Is anyone in your household or business sick or in quarantine? Let us know BEFORE we arrive at your property.
- Please make sure all household members/employees have left any area our team may need to enter. This includes access areas – such as driveways or pathways around the house – as well the location of the immediate problem
- All doors and gates between where we park our vehicle and the work area should be left open wherever possible to minimise our need to use door handles and gate latches.
When we arrive at your property:
- Please maintain social distancing from our team at all times. Once we have identified the problem we will ask you to move to a different area of your property while we complete the work required
- Please keep all household members/employees out of any area our team needs to access while we remain on the property.
After we leave your property
We will be carefully managing all contact with our team. If you or any member of your household become sick after we have visited your property, please let us know straight away. Please don’t wait until you are tested, your help will allow us to keep all of our customers safe.